lunes, 14 de julio de 2008

The fake smile on the surface that you show to the world when you are sad

I'd like to laugh at what you said
but I just can't find a smile
I wonder why you can't
I struggle with myself hoping I might change a little
hoping that I might be someone I wanna be
looking out I want to know someone might care
looking out I want a reason to be there
cause I don't know what I've done to deserve you
and I don't know what I'll do without you
looking out I want to know some way might clear
looking out I want a reason to repair
cause I don't know what I've done to deserve you
and I don't know what I'll do without you
I can't see nothing good
and nothing is so bad
I never had a chance to explain exactly what I meant

3 comentarios:

Siesta escandalosa dijo...

Ay, Clau.

Anónimo dijo...

che que pasa que estan todas tanm tristes? s cun culto??? vos no rana esta ves zafaste eh.
besos, lady

Soy peregrinaperla dijo...

Lady, estamos organizando la convención de la tristeza. La entrada es un Carilina.
Te invitaría pero me parece que no estás para venir. Se te lee contenta.